Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Can’t Connect to PC – Do you get confused when your Galaxy Note 3 can’t connect to PC? If the answer is yes, you may try these possible fixes to make your Note 3 have ability to connect to PC.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Can’t Connect to PC
Before you try the additional fixes, try to fix it with the solutions to Galaxy Note 2 to PC USB Problem. The solution may be centered on the Galaxy Note 2 but it might be able to apply it on the Galaxy Note 3.
If the solutions don’t work, you might want to try out these additional fixes suggested by contributors in Buzznet and ROG (Republic of Gamers) forum dedicated to Android phones:
1. Enable USB Debugging
This fix is advised by a blogger in Buzznet. Just follow the steps below to enable the Galaxy Note 3 USB debugging:
- First, launch the Application icon
- Second, proceed to Settings
- Then, Hit the General tab
- Select the option About Device
- Go over to Build Number and Hit it seven times which are going to activate Developer Mode
- Go back to the Phone Setting menu, then you should see Developer Options there
- Hit Developer Options
- Mark checkbox next to USB Debugging
- Select OK when a confirmation message appear
- Via USB, connect your Galaxy Note 3 to the PC
2. Disable USB 3.0 Charging
A contributor in the ROG (Republic of Gamers) forum suggested this solution. The contributor said that USB 3.0 charging can be disabled through the BIOS menu.
Make sure to check the Technical Support of your computer’s manufacturer or your computer’s manual to find out if your device support it because entering BIOS and switching off this particular feature may vary depending on the motherboard of your computer.
The alternative way, try to disconnect the PSU switch inside the computer which enables this feature.
The last step, connect the Galaxy Note 3 to the USB 3.0 port of the PC. Turning off the USB 3.0 charging feature may fix the problem of Galaxy Note 3 which can’t connect to PC successfully.